THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE FOR JUDGE
For more than 25 years, Kim Brown has served Dallas County families in all areas of family law:
· State Attorney for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
· Attorney for Lawyers Against Domestic Violence and Legal Services of North Texas.
· Managing Attorney of her own successful private law practice Kimberly C. Brown PC by serving clients in all areas of family law including protective orders, divorce, custody, paternity, child support and property actions in high conflict cases.
· Certified Mediator in Family and Civil law matters.
· Visiting Judge for Dallas County courts.
COMMITTMENT TO SERVING FAMILIES
At an early age, Kim Brown made a commitment to work against Domestic Violence in her career and as a community volunteer. When she was 12 and in junior high school, she received an opportunity to volunteer at a women's shelter. And she has continued to serve Dallas County’s shelters ever since.
After graduating from law school, she went to work representing victims of violence in all areas of family law. She also is a child advocate and represents children who have been abused and neglected. Kim Brown is committed to helping and serving our families.
Kim Brown is a graduate of Spelman College and the University of Texas School of Law.
Kim Brown was born and raised in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. Her father is a retired Dallas Police Officer and her mother is a retired nurse.
Kim Brown resides in Desoto with her husband and children. She is also a board member with Anna’s House, Dallas Chapter Jack and Jill; and a former PTSA President at her daughter’s high school Irma Rangel Young Women’s Leadership School. She and her family attend Greenville Avenue Church of Christ.
Political Advertisement Paid For By Kim Brown For Judge Campaign. Milton Brown Treasurer